Thursday, December 19, 2013

What a year! My computer and phone both died leaving me unable to do a whole lot of posting until now. This hasn't stopped me from making art, just put the brakes on documenting stuff for a spell.

I began posting what started as a simple daily cartoon using facebook as a barometer to see how it would go over with people I know. The daily postings were originally going to be whatever I happened to draw that day in my sketch book and turns out it essentially became an ongoing series of cartoons featuring a character I named 'Bedbug'.

I am now making custom Bedbug paintings and illustrations on a commission basis, working towards compiling a book of the best Bedbug cartoons as well as some fresh ones just for the book. You can see the Bedbug cartoon archives and add yourself to the fanbase to see daily updates at http://bedbugcartoon.tumblr.com/ as well as https://www.facebook.com/missinglinkinkdailycartoon.

Below are some of my favorites. You can commission a Bedbug in ink or paint simply by contacting me and telling me how you want Bedbug portrayed. The possibilities are endless. Price can be discussed based on what the commission entails.









No comments: